Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process. Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Working alongside our affiliated law firms, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. We’re a fast‐growing, award‐winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
Envoy is looking for a Staff Accountant to join our fast-paced work environment. This person will manage month-end close, treasury, AR, and AP. The perfect candidate will be a self-starter, excited to learn, and willing to adapt to change. This role will report directly to the Financial Controller and will have great visibility cross-departmentally across all functions of the organization.
As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Manage all cash related activities including application of cash receipts, corresponding journal entries, cash reconciliations, and detailed cash tracking;
- Lead collections efforts by working with customers and Account Managers to ensure timely payment of invoices;
- Assist with resolving invoice questions, and facilitate any unique customer invoicing needs;
- Prepare monthly presentations (for distribution to leadership) summarizing AR and collections trends;
- Process and record AP transactions and ensure that all invoices are properly classified, and paid accurately & efficiently;
- Review general ledger activities regarding payables to ensure that all activity is properly recorded;
- Assist with the processing of monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed assets depreciation, and recording adjusted and reclassified journal entries (as required);
- Assist management with ad-hoc projects, as needed.
In order to apply for this role, you will possess the following:
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- 1-2 years of experience as a Staff Accountant (or equivalent)
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word
- Experience with Intacct software - highly advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and numerical aptitude
Recent Community Recognition:
- BuiltIn Chicago's 2020 & 2021 Best Places to Work
- Chicago Innovation Award Winner 2019
- ITA Industry Disrupter Winner 2019
- Exciting and extensive list of employee benefits
To APPLY please forward your updated resume via the link.
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability