. Log In Above or Register Below
Please sign in or reset your password by clicking on the Login Page button above on top right (next to the New Search button).
Please enter your email below to be used as your login name. Then create a password which is at least 8 characters long and may contain letters, numbers and/or symbols.
. Your Information
Please enter all relevant personal information in the fields below.
How did you hear about us?
In an effort to improve the effectiveness of our recruitment and outreach efforts, we ask that you please let us know how you found out about the possibility of County employment.
Other (Specify Source OR Employee Name)
Are you currently eligible for employment in the United States?
Select Yes if you are currently employed by the Pinellas County Unified Personnel System?
Terminated or Resign
Have you ever been terminated or asked to resign from a place of employment?
Have you previously ever been employed by the Pinellas County Unified Personnel System?
If any of your relatives are currently employed by the Pinellas County Unified Personnel System please indicate their name, your relationship to them, and their department in the space provided below.
Claim Veterans Preference
You may attach your documents later in the application process or email them to email@example.com prior to the close date. Please ensure that you also complete a veteran’s preference form below.
Veterans’ Preference Forms
. Certificates & Licenses
Certificates and Licenses
Please provide any information regarding to License or Certifications that pertain to employment with Pinellas County Government.
. Work and Education History
Please provide your last 10 years of work experiences below, starting with the most recent one.
. Resume for Current Position
Upload Your Resume
If you uploaded a resume at the start of your application, you will see it listed here although it is not viewable. It can be used for your current application, or you can upload a new resume that is more suited to the position to which you are applying. The resume you submit here will not auto-fill any employment or education fields, as the earlier resume did. Your resume can be attached in any of the following formats: DOC, DOCX, HTML, RTF, PDF, TXT.
Cover Letter for this Position
You may copy and paste your cover letter into the box below.
Upload any additional attachments. If claiming veteran’s preference, please attach your required documentation here.
Note: You can attach a total of up to 10MB of data. Your resume and all attachments combined must be less than 10MB.
To help us better know you and further assess your qualifications for this position, please answer the following questions.
If you are applying for a position that requires any Supplemental Questions (below) to be answered, please understand that you will not be able to access or edit answers once submitted.
If you do not provide detailed answers to the following questions you may be removed from further consideration. Answers such as "see resume" will not be accepted.
What is your minimum starting salary requirement?
The selected candidate will be required to work a variety of work schedules including compulsory work periods special, emergency, and/or disaster situations. Are you willing and able to fulfill these requirements?
Of the following, which statement matches your education and work experience?
Experience: Administrative support experience that includes 1 year of executive level administrative, multi-tasking automated office experience to include lead worker, supervisor, or supervisory experience.
Education: Degree in business, public administration, communications, or a related field.
1 = I possess a high school diploma and at least 3 years of experience as described above.
2 = I possess an Associate degree in a related field and at least 1 year of experience as described above.
3 = I possess a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and some experience as described above.
4 = None of the above.
Please describe/explain your experience related to the above statement you selected. Include examples of your work and indicate when (dates) and where (employer) you obtained the experience. If you don’t have this type of experience, type N/A.
Describe your professional experience utilizing MS Office Suite products (Outlook, Teams, Word, and Excel) and applying computer technology to improve work processes. Please indicate when (dates) and where (employer) you obtained the experience. If you don’t have this type of experience, type N/A.
Describe you experience creating memos letters, e-mails, etc. Please indicate when (dates) and where (employer) you obtained the experience. If you don’t have this type of experience, type N/A.
Describe your experience coordinating, administering, and managing special projects for directors or managers; researching and preparing reports on administrative maters for associates, managers, and others. Please indicate when (dates) and where (employer) you obtained the experience. If you don’t have this type of experience, type N/A.
Describe your professional experience resolving problems with customers, contractors, other agencies, vendors, and maintaining records of customer service activities. Please indicate when (dates) and where (employer) you obtained the experience. If you don’t have this type of experience, type N/A.
Describe your professional experience performing skilled work in preparing, processing, and maintaining administrative records. Please indicate when (dates) and where (employer) you obtained the experience. If you don’t have this type of experience, type N/A.
If you were referred by a current Pinellas County Government employee, please provide the first and last name of the person who referred you. Please provide only one name. If more than one name is indicated neither employee will receive a employee referral bonus.
. Review and Submit
Read the following paragraphs carefully.
- It is very important that you complete the entire application. Answer all questions that apply to you. Incomplete forms will not be accepted or considered for employment. Answers such as “see resume” will not be accepted or considered.
- I am aware that any omissions, falsifications, misstatements, or misrepresentations above may disqualify me for employment consideration and, if I am hired, may be grounds for termination at a later date.
- I understand that any information I give may be investigated as allowed by law.
- I consent to the release of information about my ability, employment history, and fitness for employment by employers, schools, law enforcement agencies, and other individuals and organizations to investigators, personnel staff, and other authorized employees of Pinellas County Government for employment purposes. I will hold no person, corporation, or organization liable for giving or receiving information in this investigation.
- I hereby authorize Pinellas County Government to obtain college or university transcripts, and/or employment references from my former employers.
- Be advised that the Florida State Supreme Court has ruled that all information supplied while making application with all state, county and municipal entities and agencies, becomes a part of Public Record under provisions of Chapter 119 of Florida Statutes, and as such must be made available to interested parties upon specific request.
- The Unified Personnel System complies with the federal Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988. Offers of employment may be contingent upon successful completion of a drug screening, which would be part of the entrance physical examination.
- The Unified Personnel System complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Requests for accommodations in the application and selection process should be made to the Human Resources Department. Verification of need for accommodation may be required. Reasonable accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act, as a condition of employment, management reserves the right to compensate employees who work overtime and who are eligible for overtime compensation either monetarily or with a compensatory time off.
- Veterans’ Preference will be given to eligible Veterans or their spouses in accordance with Chapter 295 of the Florida Statues and Florida Administrative Code Chapter 55-7 with respect to Veterans’ Preference.
- Should you be offered employment, we will need to verify your eligibility for employment in accordance with the U.S. Immigration and Reform Act of 1986. Various forms of identification are outlined by this legislation. A copy of the required identification is available on request.
- I understand, that as a Pinellas County employee, it will be my responsibility to provide disaster assistance during times of emergency.
- The Unified Personnel System of Pinellas County Government is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Candidate Sign Off
I certify that all statements made in this application are true, complete, and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and are made in good faith.
Candidate eSignature Date