SUMMARY OF POSITION
Amicus Therapeutics is a global, patient-dedicated biotechnology company focused on discovering, developing and delivering high-quality medicines for people living with rare metabolic diseases.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS
- BS with 0- 2 years’ experience
Professional Work Experience
- Knowledge and experience with mammalian and/or insect cell culture
- Knowledge and experience with common laboratory techniques including: protein expression/purification, SDS-PAGE/Western Blotting, protein concentration determination (A280, BCA, ELISA), and activity assays
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Occasional travel to scientific conferences to present work or for training courses
We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all. Our unique experiences, backgrounds and range of cultural perspectives enrich how we approach opportunities, pushing ideas as far and as fast as possible with patients always our top priority. Employee expertise, intelligence, and creativity drives our innovation, and our passion and commitment to excellence. Our “Three Pillars of DEI” are interwoven into our Amicus culture and expands one person, one word, and one act at a time. For our employees, these three pillars are a touchstone for inspiration, guidance, and encouragement.
Amicus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will judge all applicants based on their qualifications for the job, without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, disability status or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.