BSH Home Appliances Corporation – Top Employer US 2021
Tomorrow is our home.
Find out how easily you can achieve at BSH Home Appliances Corporation: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we encourage commitment and open-mindedness among our employees. With our global brands Bosch and Gaggenau as well as our local brand Thermador, our focus truly is on innovation. And that doesn’t just apply to our products and services, but also drives the way in which we cooperate, exchange ideas and organize our teams. Everyone is invited to make their individual contribution to our overall success. Join us now and give your career a home.
Product Training Specialist
The Product Training Specialist is primarily responsible for delivery, integration and implementation of training course curriculums. This role will also assist the Training Manager in managing the instructional content design and development of educational solutions for regional and national training events. Develop an annual education plan for their respective regions as well as participate and execute trainings at all BSH facilities. Maintain records of all trainings, participants and their relative progress. Monitor training programs to evaluate effectiveness and recommend modifications as necessary. Maintain a working knowledge of market trends and competitive product information.
Territory includes Mid-Atlantic, NY/NJ, and the Northeast US.
- Direct delivery and execution of all product-training curriculums regionally as well as nationally in classroom settings both verbally and with hands-on interactions.
- Respond with flexibility and urgency to shifting priorities
- Support regional, customer service, marketing and sales education initiatives
- Help to ensure that training systems and procedures support concept needs and reflect best practices of BSH and the appliance industry
- Assist with launches of all BSH products and programs both in-person and virtually
- Build and maintain relationships with peers and other corporate departments related to content development and implementation
- Access available supplemental training skills offered by BSH to enhance job performance
- Maintain proper attire for the position at all times
- Evaluate and recommend new instructional methods for all educational processes
- Maintain availability and supply of all necessary training materials and supplies
- 70% Travel required & flexible schedule for work/life balance
- Trainings will be conducted in our National Training, regional, distributor, showroom and dealer facilities. Training may take place indoors or outdoors.
- AA degree in business, education, technical or equivalent with 3-5 years in a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a sales or training role in a similar industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint a MUST, Photoshop, MS Publisher and Creative Design a plus)
- Apply motivational delivery skills and active listening techniques
- Knowledge of principals and methods of adult education and presentation techniques
- Possess excellent presentation skills
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Direct working knowledge of the high end household appliance industry
- Knowledge of basic cooking techniques
- Able to assist in design and development strategies supporting hard copy and web based materials including documentation, presentation, procedures, reference materials, activities, courses, workshops and assessments
Please visit https://www.bsh-group.com/us/ to learn more about what makes BSH a Top Employer!
This position is eligible for the BSH Associate Referral Program
EOE / AA Employer
We participate in E-Verify