Biomedical Equipment Technician I
Fort Meade, SD
Employment Type: Full Time
Clearance Requirements: CAC
FLSA Status: Exempt (Salary)
Eligible for Remote Work: No
Goldbelt Frontier fosters a collaborative environment where our employees are encouraged to utilize and employ their operational and leadership skills – many of our senior project managers and business analysts are recognized as Subject Matter Experts in their fields. We understand how to work with and support multiple stakeholders to aid in the development and implementation of national policies, strategies, and doctrine.
Goldbelt Frontier is seeking Biomedical Equipment Technician II in Fort Meade, SD.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs maintenance cycles on Medical Equipment Sets to include all maintenance actions.
- Complete technical inspections of new, used, or reconditioned medical equipment.
- Complete repair of damaged medical equipment.
- Complete overhaul of medical equipment.
- Use authorized Army Automation Systems, which include, but are not limited to, the Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS), Theater Enterprise-Wide Logistics System (TEWLS), and other systems as directed by the VA.
- Possess the training and abilities to technically inspect, repair, calibrate, and overhaul medical equipment.
- Perform calibration and PMCS.
Necessary Skills and Knowledge:
- Must possess knowledge of maintenance actions: technical inspections, repair, calibrations/PMCS, and overhaul of medical equipment.
- Experience as a BMET
- Atleast one of the following:
- Graduate of the Department of Defense (DoD) Medical Equipment Repairers Course
- Certified through the International Certification Commission (CBET)
- Have at least earned an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) in Medical Equipment Technology.
- A background check will be conducted.
- Possess the ability to pass a NACI background investigation and acquire a CACard.
- Possess the ability to pass a NCIC investigation and unscored credit check per federal and contractual requirements.
- Experience with the Department of Defense