Hamilton Island in the heart of the tropical Whitsundays is Australia's favourite island holiday destination. As the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, our safe waters, spectacular marine life and relaxed island lifestyle is a magnet for tourists, holiday makers, beach lovers and water sports enthusiasts from around the world.
Hamilton Island has a range of hotels, outlets and facilities that offer guests an opportunity to relax and enjoy the island within beautiful surroundings.
We are currently seeking an experienced Host to join our Front Office Team.
Culture & Benefits
- Save money with subsidised furnished staff accommodation
- Staff perks - discounts on restaurants and activities!
- Fantastic work culture and supportive community
- Walk to work - forget city traffic
- Enjoy living and working on the doorstep of the Great Barrier Reef!
About The Role
- Meeting and greeting guests on arrival
- Assisting with guest check in and check out
- Promptly and professionally attending to guest needs
- Escorting guests around the island when required
- Manning the island switchboard, and assisting in emergency situations
- Provide and share tourist and local knowledge to guests
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a Guest focused role in a 4 – 5 star property
- Possess exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
- Impeccable grooming and presentation
- Reliable and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Current open unrestricted driver licence (Essential)
- Must be eligible to obtain a Restricted Driver Authority (must have held driver licence for min 3 years continuous)
To apply, click the Apply button or visit www.hamiltonisland.com.au/careers
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HIERecruitment
Follow us on Linkedin www.linkedin.com/company/hamilton-island