Joining King’s Hawaiian makes you part of our `ohana (family). As a family-owned business for over seventy years, we respect our roots while thinking about our future as we continue to grow and care for our customers and the communities we serve. Our `ohana members build an environment of inclusivity as they freely collaborate, pursue learning through curiosity, and explore innovation as critical thinkers. Beyond that, we are also passionate about supporting the long-term health and well-being of our employees and their families. If you’re excited to rise with our team, come and join our `ohana!
This critical role will Manage design, development and implementation of ABAP projects. Review and revise technical designs to meet ABAP project requirements. They will also recommend process improvements to achieve project goals and provide technical mentorship to the project teams, providing high quality customer support throughout the project. Do you have a passion and commitment to conduct analysis of production problems and fix them in a timely manner. Then this could be the role for you!
- Conduct defect analysis and perform critical fixes and improvements.
- Collaborate with functional owners, architects and other personnel to develop dynamic and flexible systems to meet the emerging demands of the market.
- Assist in unit testing of ABAP programs and review program codes and resolve ABAP program errors.
- Maintain and update existing program codes as needed.
- Develop technical specification and estimations for assigned project.
- Work in compliance with the programming and documentation standards
- Correcting customer exit changes after upgrade/migration of SAP ECC on HANA.
- Crafting and debugging SAP HANA models, stored procedures.
- Hands-on Experience on SAP ECC on HANA projects (Minimum 2 full project life cycle) with Solid grasp of SAP ECC and HANA applications and have experience as the onsite coordinator role for SAP ECC on HANA migration project.
- 7 to 10 years of strong SAP ABAP and ABAP on HANA expertise with 2 + years of Object-Oriented Programming skills, and ABAP on HANA (HA400) certification preferred
- Experience with analysis tools like Run time analysis, SQL Trace, code inspector and SAP ABAP Test Cockpit to check the quality of the ABAP code and optimize for SAP HANA.
- Must be proactive, self-directed, detailed, and organized with excellent analytical and problem-solving skill with the remediation experience to update the programs as per the new versions.
- Detailed Relational Database & SQL and SLT knowledge.
- Experienced with PCO integration to exchange real-time information between MES and S4H system.
- Demonstrable experience on cross applications like ALE/ IDOCS. including ALE iDoc configuration and issue fixing post migration.
- Extensive understanding of Custom improvement in MM, SD, PP-PI, IM, FI/CO.
- Good experience with ABAP Development Tool Kit using HANA studio, WebID, or Eclipse and experience in building ABAP CDS objects (Core Data Services).
- Should have handled SPDD and SPAU in the previous any of the upgrade projects and xposure to Workflow, E-portal or any new dimension products would be an added advantage.
King's Hawaiian is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our ohana.