Joining King’s Hawaiian makes you part of our `ohana (family). As a family-owned business for over seventy years, we respect our roots while thinking about our future as we continue to grow and care for our customers and the communities we serve. Our `ohana members build an environment of inclusivity as they freely collaborate, pursue learning through curiosity, and explore innovation as critical thinkers. Beyond that, we are also passionate about supporting the long-term health and well-being of our employees and their families. If you’re excited to rise with our team, come and join our `ohana!
This position will have overall responsibility for supporting business end users within the Finance and Costing area (SAP FICO). The Business Systems Applications Analyst will work closely with various partners including business users and consultants and is leads systems support and improvement initiatives throughout the systems development life cycle which will include facilitating the gathering of business requirements, supporting testing and implementation of various technology! Are you are Critical, analytical problem solver with a proven history of building, conveying and deploying IT strategies particularly to technology-challenged colleagues? Then this job is right for you!
- Creates timelines for initiatives in Supply Chain, SAP-FICO regarding system functionality according to prioritization of Business User Groups.
- Analyzes and resolves internal manufacturing and finance business/system requirements and 3rd party vendor capabilities. Including data flow modeling, workflow analysis and functional analysis to support and identify Finance business requirements.
- Builds project plans, risk logs, issues log and project status reports.
- Develops and revises process maps, user experiences, and acceptance tests as input to system implementations and upgrades.
- Provides Functional Organization Support and Coordination by collaborating with partners and business specialists to develop, implement and test system functionality and impacts on other modules and provides training as required.
- Interacts with upper management (e.g. directors and hiring managers) as Systems Administrator for all applications to identify appropriate security and access functional requirements and ensure they are met and maintained.
- Coordinates with management to facilitate the hardware/software procurement process for all FICO (SAP) applications.
- Leads and supports multi-functional project teams through the project lifecycle for improvement and reengineering initiatives. Including finding opportunities to use system capabilities to build more efficient processes.
- Leads project implementation and deployment efforts and the preparation of systems/operations documentation to ensure business objectives are met.
- Evaluates, selects and manages Application Solution Providers and outsourced implementation /support resources. Executes licensing agreements and support contract renewals
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree in Technology and/or business-related field with a strong ability of 5 plus years with SAP systems roll-outs, business process re-engineering and providing ongoing SAP systems support required
- Experience in Consumer Products industry selling through major retailing chains (Food and Beverage industry preferred)
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of business principles and processes with process driven analytical and critical thinking skills
- Sophisticated experience using Microsoft office products
- Highly Desired Experience with Hyland Software – OnBase document management, SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, MS Visio, and MS Project and ITIL 2.0 or 3.0 with confirmed experience leading change
- Motivational and dynamic leader as well as self-motivated with superb communication skills and ability to work with all levels of personnel
- Ability to efficiently lead in privately owned / family environment ensuring alignment with Core Values and business strategy.
King's Hawaiian is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our ohana.