Joining King’s Hawaiian makes you part of our `ohana (family). As a family-owned business for over seventy years, we respect our roots while thinking about our future as we continue to grow and care for our customers and the communities we serve. Our `ohana members build an environment of inclusivity as they freely collaborate, pursue learning through curiosity, and explore innovation as critical thinkers. Beyond that, we are also passionate about supporting the long-term health and well-being of our employees and their families. If you’re excited to rise with our team, come and join our `ohana!
The Accounts Receivable Analyst will collaborate with the Accounts Receivable team and Supervisor to ensure that all invoicing and cash application is performed accurately and in a timely manner. They will also work closely with our deductions team on identifying and posting customer deductions to the general ledger accounts, as well as, with our customer service team on pricing validations. Do you possess a passion for accounting and a desire to be part of a strong team dedicated to accuracy and customer service? Then this may be the role for you!
- Validate and process invoicing data daily in a fast-paced goal-oriented AR department.
- Provide outstanding customer service regarding billing and AR related issues, process and review account adjustments and resolve client discrepancies.
- Provide excellent, conscientious communication and follow up effectively with customers regarding their accounts. Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers and all internal teams.
- Track AR collections outreach and responses in a spreadsheet and review during weekly AR Meeting.
- Post incoming payments and deposits weekly and ledger reconciliations monthly. Review accounts and report issues to supervisor.
- Research and validate payments at time of posting if no details are provided for accurate posting to the customer's account.
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics.
- Support annual audit and any other projects as assigned.
- 3-5 years billing and accounts receivable experience. Big Box Customer deduction experience preferred.
- A good understanding of accounting principles and processes including credits and debits and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Dedication to excellent customer service with strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to prioritize, manage multiple responsibilities, and pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member. With a creative, self-disciplined, demeanor and proven experience identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Strong SAP knowledge required.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) experience
King's Hawaiian is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our ohana.