Joining King’s Hawaiian makes you part of our `ohana (family). As a family-owned business for over seventy years, we respect our roots while thinking about our future as we continue to grow and care for our customers and the communities we serve. Our `ohana members build an environment of inclusivity as they freely collaborate, pursue learning through curiosity, and explore innovation as critical thinkers. Beyond that, we are also passionate about supporting the long-term health and well-being of our employees and their families. If you’re excited to rise with our team, come and join our `ohana!
This is an outstanding opportunity to help drive the evolution one of the nation's fastest growing food brands. King's Hawaiian is a 70-year-old family owned company, dedicated to producing irresistibly delicious, high quality foods inspired by the company's Hawaiian heritage. The company's culture is committed to Aloha Spirit, a traditional Hawaiian ethic of kindness and integrity. This is a rare opportunity to build both a business and a brand in a stimulating and results-oriented environment.
- Carries out by-sku product financial and operational forecasting and budgeting.
- Assist in the execution of an integrated marketing plan that drives unaided awareness, consumer pull and improves customer support at retail
- Proactively tracks and analyzes relevant information to make sound business recommendations.
- Provides input and recommendations on key components of the marketing plan and long-term strategy
- Carries out and presents to the Sr Brand Manager monthly business reports using IRI, consumer research and other sources of business intelligence.
- Support business growth with business analysis and insights. Supervise sales by platform and provide in depth analysis of sales trends by product line, SKU, distributor, sales region and financial impact to determine opportunities to grow top line and profit. Provide relevant reports, gather key competitive intelligence, develop insights and report findings to team
- Effectively implements plans/ tactics and evaluates the success against pre-determined metrics.
- Develops, owns and manages the budget for key marketing activities. Acquires an understanding of how profitability is achieved for the brand.
- Pursues new insights and generates a fact-based case to support them.
- Leads cross-functional projects for product and marketing initiatives
- Participates in marketing communication agency relationships.
- Manages budgeting of agency activity
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- 0-2 years of experience in CPG marketing
- Experience in the food industry a plus
- Working knowledge of general business administration practices and procedures.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, influence, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) applications and database experience.
- Ability to effectively lead in privately owned / family environment ensuring alignment with stated Core Values
- Effective and proven project management skills
- Proven ability to build relationships and communicate with all levels of individuals internal and external to the organization.
- Standout colleague with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact both inside and outside the organization
- Committed to continuous improvement in a dynamic industry
- Flexible and willing to handle a constantly evolving work environment
- Committed with the ability to think and react quickly to changing circumstances.
King's Hawaiian is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our ohana.