Attorney | Banking & Finance
Our strategically growing Corporate Department is seeking to hire an attorney to join our Banking and Finance practice team. As a member of our Banking and Finance practice team, you will represent borrowers, lenders and other interested parties in all different types of finance transactions (acquisition, construction, real estate, C&I, bond deals, etc.).
Who we want:
- Advise financial institutions and commercial lenders in the increasingly complex environment in which they operate;
- Collaborate with clients to develop strategies designed to meet lending goals, borrowing of money goals, and the management of financial liabilities;
- Structure transactions to help protect client’s commercial interests;
- Negotiate and document the contractual relationships between lenders and borrowers;
- Develop client relationships;
- Interact directly with business people, construction and real estate professionals and other stakeholders;
- Work collaboratively as part of a highly-functioning deal team.
What you need:
- Strong interest in corporate and commercial finance and financial services work;
- Applicants must currently be licensed, or currently eligible to become licensed, to practice law in Nebraska:
- Experience with loan application and process;
- Excellent academic and professional credentials;
- Ability to concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written form;
- Strong work ethic, excellent leadership skills and action-oriented interest in taking on increased levels of responsibility;
- Ability to examine and analyze cases and documents for inherent legal risks;
- Effective analytical skills, keen attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
What we offer:
Koley Jessen is a dynamic law firm powered by highly-talented people. Our collaborative culture drives our ability to to provide over-the-top service and achieve the best results for our clients. Our investment in one another fuels our success and ensures that Koley Jessen will always be a great place to work and to grow professionally.
Koley Jessen celebrates, supports and promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion and is an Equal Opportunity Employer inclusive of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Koley Jessen strictly prohibits any discrimination or harassment based on a person’s race, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, religion, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other ground prohibited by law.