Talent Bench: French and Arabic Fluent Evaluators, Monitoring Specialists and Training/Learning Specialists, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Services in the Middle East and North Africa Activity (MENA MELS), Morocco/Remote
The MENA MELS Activity delivers high-quality technical support for monitoring, evaluation, and learning to the Middle East Bureau, its ten field missions, operating units, and implementing partners. Project services include monitoring systems, evaluations, assessments and research; analysis and synthesis; learning and utilization; and MEL capacity building and training. Additional information on the MENA MELS Activity is available here.
**Please note: All citizenships are eligible for this position**
MENA MELS is seeking a bench of domestic and international evaluators, monitoring specialists, and training/learning specialists who are fluent in French and/or Arabic (speaking, reading, and writing) to support our growing portfolio of MEL work in Morocco. MENA MELS anticipates conducting several evaluations, assessments, monitoring activities, trainings, and other learning events in Morocco over the next calendar year. Consultancies range from a few weeks to a few months and occur throughout the year. These activities may be conducted remotely or in country. Specific consultant responsibilities are tailored to assignments. Technical sectors include education, agriculture, health, democracy and governance, and economic growth.
- Serve as team leader or team member on evaluations and assessments, monitoring activities, trainings, and/or other learning events
- Communicate effectively with client
- Develop and implement evaluation/monitoring/training materials (which may include data collection tools, data quality assessments, results frameworks, logic models, etc.) using rigorous and appropriate methods
- Deliver concise and engaging presentations, trainings, reports, and other deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required, Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum eight years of relevant professional experience required
- Field experience working in Morocco is required
- Familiarity with USAID preferred
- Fluency in French, Arabic and English (reading, writing, speaking) is required.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.