Envoy Solutions is a diversified distribution company for janitorial supply, packaging solutions, foodservice disposables and specialty products. Based in Glenview, Ill., Envoy Solutions is the parent company of North American Corporation, WAXIE Sanitary Supply, Southeastern Paper Group and NVISION. Operating as the nation's premier specialty distribution platform, Envoy Solutions works to make buildings cleaner, people safer and operations more productive, every day.
To support our ambitious growth strategies, business integrations and key organizational implementations and transformations underway, Envoy Solutions is seeking an experienced and strategic Change Management and Organization Development Lead. This individual will play a key role in supporting the development, planning, and implementation of Change Management and Organization Development interventions and programs across our national business units and functional teams. Working directly with the Director of Training and Development and the Envoy Solutions Management team, this individual will work to enhance and increase organizational capability in creating high-performance teams and a sustainable organization that meets its strategic and operational goals.
As Change Lead, this role will ensure successful, human-centered change rollouts in the organization and will bring diverse thinking and new ways of driving change to achieve buy-in and accelerate adoption. The lead will help drive the culture through the execution of innovative curriculum, programs and frameworks for leaders and team participants. This person will confer with leaders to enhance performance and promote team member engagement.
- Working closely with management team members involved in leading change initiatives, develop effective change management strategies, frameworks and project plans to ensure successful implementation through actionable deliverables: communication development and plans, sponsor roadmaps, coaching plan, training and reinforcement plans, resistance management plan, monitor change readiness / progress at key project milestones.
- Develop and implement communication and change plans to support complex organizational, leadership, and talent programs utilizing proven change management methodologies.
- Develop and maintain a menu of change management interventions to support team effectiveness as a critical component of business effectiveness.
- Supports design, development, implementation, and evaluation of programs and frameworks that improve employee experience, engagement and our effectiveness as an organization and helps to identify solutions to address organizational gaps.
- Coordinates and leads an internal Change practitioner network to assist teams in achieving team effectiveness and change management goals.
- Works in partnership with relevant project management team members who are working on a particular change management project.
- Support talent management and organization strategies that specifically address change management capability and competency gaps to drive business goals.
- Effectively leverage data to formulate insights, recommendations and measure impact of change management programs, training and related initiatives.
- Develop exceptional relationships and strong lines of communication across all businesses and the HR Function to allow for effective, on-going collaboration.
- Plan and execute engagement, communications, and training efforts for enterprise transformation initiatives.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholder teams to drive adoption of new systems and processes.
- Develop templates for relevant communications and change management plans, status briefings, and deliverables.
- Create excitement and enthusiasm for organizational and transformation outcomes.
- Collect and evaluate quantitative and qualitative data to assess the stakeholder perspectives on transformation initiatives and provide compelling briefings on findings.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Human Resources, Organizational Development and/or Effectiveness, Industrial or Organizational Psychology, Training and Development and/or Leadership Development.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience with demonstrated success in the strategic design, development, and implementation of organizational development and change management interventions focused on shifting mindsets and behaviors to achieve results is required.
- Strong communication skills and facilitation skills in a variety of settings.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly matrixed environment and influence key stakeholders without formal authority.
- Certification in Change Management methodology is desired, with ability to leverage and facilitate the change management model.
- Proven ability to manage, coach and mentor others through the change process.
- Strong business acumen, emotional intelligence, and decision-making ability.
- Ability to anticipate situations, stay ahead of trends and develop impactful talent effectiveness solutions.
- Must be a self-starter with strong organization and execution skills.
This position offers a competitive starting salary and comprehensive benefits program.
Envoy Solutions (and its subsidiaries) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we consider all applicants for employment and employees eligible for employment without regard to race, marital status or civil union status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation and/or any other characteristic protected by law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to our applicants and employees with disabilities in order to assist them in the performance of their essential job functions.