Envoy Solutions is a diversified distribution company for janitorial supply, packaging solutions, foodservice disposables and specialty products. Based in Glenview, Ill., Envoy Solutions is the parent company of North American Corporation, WAXIE Sanitary Supply, Southeastern Paper Group and NVISION. Operating as the nation's premier specialty distribution platform, Envoy Solutions works to make buildings cleaner, people safer and operations more productive, every day.
The Sales Enablement Senior Manager is responsible for messaging to the Envoy Solutions Sales organization through standardization of delivery methods and development of knowledge base. This role will be instrumental in assisting organizational change as the champion for the sales organization.
- Leads market intelligence gathering, research, competitive reporting.
- Develop, maintain, and update Sales policies, procedures and rules of engagement.
- Change Management Advocate for Sales organizations, partners across Envoy Solutions for risk identification/mitigation and communication plan launch specifically tailored to the individual roles within the sales organization. This includes understanding sales processes/tools of acquired companies, assessing and identification of risks to Commercial management team.
- Manages change throughout commercial and sales organization, coordination across the business and will aid in message delivery (both content development and live presentations on messages).
- Utilizes standard communication documentation and templates (e.g. SharePoint and/or OneDrive); creating an ‘ease of use’ framework for Commercial, Sales, Finance and Operations Teams.
- Creation and management of centralized documentation and knowledge base for Commercial and Sales organizations focusing on ease of use/searchability for internal users.
- Collaborates with internal and external teams including Category, Sales, Training, Data Analytics, IT, and others support assigned projects with communications and project needs.
- Ensures all project-related, change management, and communication deliverables are in alignment with guidelines; formats/packages and organizes assets prior to delivery to end users.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors Degree and 5+ years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience directly applicable experience in the management of change management, communication-related projects, including communication writing, development, planning and/or editing of content.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in effective communication with all levels of leadership
- Experienced in, and ability to write and edit basic communications for varied audiences
- Proficient in using MS Office applications with key strengths in SharePoint, PowerPoint (Med/high skill level – creating and editing decks, formatting, graphics, etc.), Visio, and various visualization tools.
- Proficient in developing and following integrated, complex work plan(s) that span multiple projects and stakeholders; ability to manage high load/complex projects
- Able to create and update spreadsheets, schedule meetings, create agendas, and follow up on deliverables, prior project management experience and/or PMP certification a plus.
- Able to analyze and determine best communication and change management approaches and methods in consideration of audience, content, sustainment needs.
This position offers a competitive starting salary and comprehensive benefits program.
Envoy Solutions (and its subsidiaries) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we consider all applicants for employment and employees eligible for employment without regard to race, marital status or civil union status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation and/or any other characteristic protected by law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to our applicants and employees with disabilities in order to assist them in the performance of their essential job functions.