National Gypsum Company, headquartered in Charlotte, NC, is the exclusive service provider of reliable, high-performance building products marketed under the Gold Bond®, ProForm® and PermaBASE® brands. The National Gypsum name – through its Gold Bond®, ProForm® and PermaBASE® product lines – has been synonymous with high-quality, innovative products, and exceptional customer service since 1925.
For decades, we have saved our customers time and money by providing the industry’s best, most reliable building products, resources and services. We are Building Products for a Better Future® one project at a time.
National Gypsum Company operates as a family of companies working together toward a common goal with collaboration and open communication. Our corporate entities include: NG Corporate, LLC; National Gypsum Services Company; Gold Bond Building Products, LLC; Gold Bond Canada, LLC; ProForm Finishing Products, LLC; PermaBASE Building Products, LLC; and Unifix Inc.
NG Corporate, LLC has an immediate opening for a Data Warehouse Architect at our Corporate Headquarters located in Charlotte, NC. This position will report to the BI & Reporting Lead.
Hiring Entity: ng corporate, LLC
The Data Architect assists with the design, development and implementation of the enterprise data warehouse and analytic solutions, supporting business intelligence. The position requires a resource who can take a project through the complete development cycle of needs analysis, requirements specification, design, development, testing and delivery. Also has experience implementing and supporting data warehouse solutions. The successful candidate will be a motivated problem solver with self-discipline and drive to work effectively with little or no supervision. They must have solid communication skills and be able to collaborate well on a team.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (not all inclusive):
• Leverage experience in defining the future state data landscape and needed architecture for data
• Develops Data and Integration solution to enable efficient data movement across all solutions including
a future state data warehouse
• Coordinates the right resources so that the team is able to capture the details required to build and
manage an effective data management platform
• Manage ETL data transforms and designs
• Supports team members with cultural understanding, data management and related processes, and
how information is leveraged in the systems and decision-making process
• 3+ years of experience in data architecture (relational and dimensional data modeling, with heavy
emphasis on providing data for analytics)
• 5+ years within the domain of data & integration with a proven record of implementing solutions,
frameworks, and processes to meet both architectural and business needs
• Experience with ETL data transforms and designs
• Hands-on experience architecting complex data warehouse and data fabric solutions
• Demonstrated knowledge and/or understanding of Cloud-based tools and services that support data
storage of both structured and non-structured storage
• Experience with Big Data technologies such as Azure Synapse, Snowflake, Google BigQuery, etc.
• Experience deploying solutions to Cloud platforms such as Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and
disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience working with SAP data models in HANA
• Bachelor’s degree in Technology-related or Business Management preferred
• Competitive salary;
• Comprehensive benefits to include:
o 401(k) with employer match
o Retirement Account
o Paid holidays
o Life Insurance
o Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
o Flexible spending accounts
o Wellness Program with medical premium incentives
Interested / Qualified candidates, please apply online
No phone calls or third-party recruiters, please
Employment ready applicants only
The above information on this description has been designated to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of an associate assigned to this position. The company enforces a tobacco-free policy at all its locations.
All National Gypsum Company and corporate affiliate companies, including: NG Corporate, LLC, National Gypsum Services Company, Gold Bond Building Products, LLC, Gold Bond Canada, LLC, ProForm Finishing Products, LLC, PermaBASE Building Products, LLC and Unifix Inc , are Equal Opportunity Employers. Please visit www.nationalgypsum.com to view all of our exciting employment opportunities. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening is required. All companies participate in E-Verify. E-Verify is an internet-based system that compares information from an employee’s Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility. www.dhs.gov/e-verify.