Exciting opportunity to include relocation, sign-on & retention bonus!
Gold Bond Building Products, LLC has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Manager at our Baltimore, MD plant location. This position will report to the plant manager.
Hiring Entity: gold bond building products, llc
The purpose of this position is to ensure a safe, efficient, reliable and cost-effective operation through proper safe guards, operation and maintenance of plant equipment and facilities. This position will report to the Plant Manager.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (not all inclusive):
• Manage a maintenance team of cross-functional millwrights, mechanics, and electricians.
• Work in close coordination with Storeroom Clerk.
• Responsible for prioritizing and coordinating all shutdown and repair activities for the facility.
• Responsible for control of repair parts inventory to optimize cash flow and insure availability of repair parts.
• Focus on establishing and maintaining plant repair budget.
• Effectively manage preventive and predictive maintenance programs.
• Look for opportunities to improve safety, current process and minimize maintenance costs
• Willing to work beyond schedules to resolve problems, projects, and emergency repairs.
• Prepare estimates and complete appropriation requests for capital funds.
• Develop, manage and complete capital projects.
•Coordinate and direct contractor safety, insurance compliance and activities to insure timely and cost-effective completion of projects.
•Other duties as assigned.
• A strong commitment and focus on safety with zero tolerance for short cuts.
• Degree in mechanical and/or electrical engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a heavy industrial maintenance environment.
• Previous managerial leadership experience preferred.
• Self-directed individual. Ability to work with minimal supervision and achieve results.
• Strong root cause analysis with excellent problem-solving skills.
• Good communication skills, team development skills with a desire to lead with team input.
• Strong leadership abilities resulting in a productive and driven team environment.
• Competitive salary;
• Comprehensive benefits to include:
- 401(k) with employer match
- Retirement Account
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wellness Program with medical premium incentives
- COVID Vaccine Personal Choice Employer
-Interested / Qualified candidates, please apply online
- No phone calls or third-party recruiters, please
- Employment ready applicants only
National Gypsum Company, headquartered in Charlotte, NC, is the exclusive service provider of reliable, high-performance building products marketed under the Gold Bond®, ProForm® and PermaBASE® brands. The National Gypsum name – through its Gold Bond®, ProForm® and PermaBASE® product lines – has been synonymous with high-quality, innovative products, and exceptional customer service since 1925.
For decades, we have saved our customers time and money by providing the industry’s best, most reliable building products, resources and services. We are Building Products for a Better Future® one project at a time.
National Gypsum Company operates as a family of companies working together toward a common goal with collaboration and open communication. Our corporate entities include: NG Corporate, LLC; National Gypsum Services Company; Gold Bond Building Products, LLC; Gold Bond Canada, LLC; ProForm Finishing Products, LLC; PermaBASE Building Products, LLC; and Unifix Inc.
Hiring Entity: gold bond building products, llc
The above information on this description has been designated to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of an associate assigned to this position. The company enforces a tobacco-free policy at all its locations.
All National Gypsum Company and corporate affiliate companies, including: NG Corporate, LLC, National Gypsum Services Company, Gold Bond Building Products, LLC, Gold Bond Canada, LLC, ProForm Finishing Products, LLC, PermaBASE Building Products, LLC and Unifix Inc , are Equal Opportunity Employers. Please visit www.nationalgypsum.com to view all of our exciting employment opportunities. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening is required. All companies participate in E-Verify. E-Verify is an internet-based system that compares information from an employee’s Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility. www.dhs.gov/e-verify.