The Network Engineer shall provide support for our DoD customer at APG.
- Design, evaluate and provide written documentation for various government enterprise campus area networks and/or LAN/MAN/WAN designs or existing architecture.
- Provide written and oral evaluation/documentation/assessments for system/network component design specifications, installation instructions, and other network components.
- Collaborate with other network engineers, software developers, cyber security personnel to provide substantive and meaningful recommendations, design solutions and/or integration or modernization of network infrastructure/system components, i.e. COT integration.
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, security, compatibility, or usability.
- Develop and test system integration implementation plans.
- Design, conduct, or review hardware or software tests.
- Evaluate existing network and data infrastructure to determine effectiveness and ability/experience to suggest changes to meet requirements.
- Communicate project information through presentations, technical reports, or white papers.
- Analyze or predict system performance under different operating conditions and in lab or operational environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years related experience
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Some travel may be required.
Systek employees a very comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, life, disability, and long-term care insurance effective on an employee’s date of hire. Systek also offers a 401k plan, paid time off, service anniversary awards, and tuition reimbursement.
Systek values diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities