Folks has built a solid reputation in the industry as an international, award-winning studio. We value detail-oriented design through teamwork and creativity. We are known for great storytelling through high-end visual effects.
Folks VFX Toronto is looking for a talented and experienced Project Manager to work at our Toronto studios. This is a full-time position available immediately.
As the VFX Production Manager, you will be responsible for managing artists, schedules, and daily tasks. You will work in conjunction with VFX Producers and VFX Supervisors This is a full-time position available immediately.
• managing artist assignments and production requirements from beginning to end of production
• accurately breaking down shots and VFX requirements
• organizing dailies, rounds and meetings and tasks
• ensuring data, shot statuses, tasks, camera reports, notes and critical information are updated in Shotgrid on a timely basis
• keeping to the planned schedules and milestones and communicating any changes
• overseeing client deliveries and postings of all temps and finals
• managing submission sheet information and updates
• providing project status reports to the Producers as required and during weekly production meetings
• strong knowledge of Shotgrid (project software)
• strong knowledge of MS Office package (including Word, Excel)
• demonstrated project management experience with the ability to problem solve effectively in a fast paced environment
• the ability to liaise and collaborate with artists, producers and clients
• Be extremely organized;
• Anticipate production problems;
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join Folks, please fill out the form below to set-up an interview.