General Dentist Sunnyside, WA
HPSA Dental Score: 25
Are you looking for an organization where you can develop your dental career while making a meaningful difference in our patients' lives? Do you want a position that offers you work-life balance while you build your career?
This full-time General Dentist position is at Community Dental Care in southeastern sunny Washington. Community Dental Care is part of the Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic network.
· Work-life balance.
· Guaranteed base pay of $230K. Total compensation can exceed $250K for highly productive dentists.
· Hiring bonus of $30K plus $20k relocation assistance available
· YVFWC qualifies dentists for federal and state student loan repayment programs that could add $25,000 or more to your annual income.
· $0 premium for full medical/dental/vision coverage for our employees; affordable coverage for family members is also available
· Eight paid holidays plus 19 days of paid time off (PTO) to start
· Paid license fees, malpractice insurance, and continuing education benefit that includes cash reimbursement and additional 40 hours per year
· Profit sharing and retirement plans paid short and long-term disability, and much more
· Care for the underserved communities that we represent.
· Provide comprehensive dentistry services to children based on patient needs including:
Pediatric and young adult exams for ages 0-18, routine restorative care, stainless steel crowns, and minor oral surgery.
· Work with a collaborative team consisting of expanded-function dental hygienists, dental assistants, and dental receptionists to provide our patients with an excellent experience
· Graduate of an accredited school of dentistry
· Current WA State Dentist License
· New graduate? Make your resume stand out by listing all clinical rotations and your experience in community health or with underserved patient populations
· You are team-oriented and customer-focused and communicate effectively with staff, patients, and providers
Yakima County is the fruit basket of Washington and offers livelihood to many families with the abundance of its harvest. The harvest includes the nation’s leading export of hops and exports apples, grapes, cherries, and asparagus. The Yakima Valley is also home to many breweries, wineries, and cider houses. The abundance of agriculture contributes to the livelihood of our migrant farmworkers, warehouse workers, transportation industry, food industry, sustainability in farm-to-table programs, and more. Healthy communities are needed to produce these services. In addition, Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic is dedicated to ensuring we are available to keep our communities healthy, educated, and informed of our services.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working in our organization means being a passionate champion for those with no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
· We will consistently one another to work for the common good.
· We will foster by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
· We will demonstrate by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
· We will create to strengthen ourselves and our community.
· We will fight for for all individuals.
· We will let in.
· We have the to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this opportunity.